Conference Supplement / Abstract Book
Central European Annals of Clinical Research publishes abstracts resulting from scientific conferences as journal Supplement dedicated to your scientific event. The organizers of scientific/medical conferences are welcome to propose “Abstract Book/Supplement” to be published in CEACR – Special Conference Supplement.
Each conference proceeding can be individually indexed, is citable via a digital object identifier (DOI) and is freely available under an open access license.
For more details you are welcome to contact the editorial office ([email protected]).
1. Conference Supplement published by Central European Annals of Clinical Research (CEACR) and MDPI AG (Basel, Switzerland);
2. Each conference proceeding can be individually indexed, is citable via a digital object identifier (DOI) and is freely available under an open access license;
3. No abstracts limits / supplement;
4. Promotion of your conference on CEACR journal websites, through newsletters and social media.
5. Production services: English Editing, XML conversion, abstracts delivered on USB drives, printed books, etc.
6. Production, proofreading, and publication arranged by the CEACR.
7. Final price / abstract contain: a) DOI code allocation / abstract; b) production services included: English editing, XML conversion, PDF conversion, typo-settings, published on-line on CEACR website, dedicated on-line platform, indexing in CEACR databases
8. Print production services price contain (minimum 200): print services (final price is calculated by print services supplier)
Instruction for Authors:
1. Every abstract must contain: Title, 1 to 5 authors, authors affiliations, main text, 1 to 5 references;
2. Main text should be structured as (maximum 500 words): Background and Aims, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusions.
3. Figures and Tables (maximum 2 elements): maximum 1 table and 1 figure, maximum 2 tables and 0 figures, or maximum 2 figures and 0 tables.
4. References: each abstract should contain from 1 to 5 references (references style: 1. Author, A.B.; Author, C.D. Title of the article. Abbreviated Journal Name Year, Volume, page range).
Abstract style example (max 500 words, max 2 element - figures&tables):
(Title) Vitamin C implications on clinical outcomes in trauma patients
(Authors: First name and Last Name) Alexandru F. Rogobete (1), Dorel Sandesc (2)
(Affiliations, Department, Institution, City, Country) (1) Faculty of Medicine, “Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara, Romania
Background and Aims: text text text
Material and Methods: text text text
Results: text text text
Conclusions: text text text
References: 1. Author, A.B.; Author, C.D. Title of the article. Abbreviated Journal Name Year, Volume, page range (example: Rogobete, A.F.; Sandesc, D.; Bedreag, O.H.; Papurica, M.; Popovici, S.E.; Bratu, T.; Popoiu, C.M.; Nitu, R.; Dragomir, T.; I. M. AAbed, H.; Ivan, M.V. MicroRNA Expression is Associated with Sepsis Disorders in Critically Ill Polytrauma Patients. Cells 2018, 7, 271)